Thursday, January 17, 2013

My New Favorite Magazine

TWELV Magazine, a new biannual magazine based in New York City and Japan, is a magazine which focuses on fashion, music, art, culture, and philanthropy. I'm in love with TWELV partly because they employee me, but also because their soooo F*&%N dope! Hissa Igarashi doubles as editor-in-chief, as well as a stylist for the magazine. I can say a lot of amazing things about this magazine, but instead, I'm going to show you two out-of-this-world dresses inspired by Alexander McQueen, and Tilda Swinton, respectively. 





In Issue 1, TWELV created the gummy bear dress which paid homage to the late Alexander McQueen. It was made up of 50,000 gummy bears and weighed 220 pounds.



And for Issue 2, TWELV sculpted the Ice Dress. This one definitely speaks for itself...



Okay, and that's all I'm giving you. If you want more, go buy one.

www.twelvmag.com

6 comments:

  1. wooow I love it!!
    http://mumybelle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cover to Mischa Barton and the last picture with Tilda swinton!!! thanks for your visit to my blog!!
    http://la-petite-vie-de-marie.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn´t know this magazine! Amazing photographs! Kisses www.laestrelladelola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡No conocía esta revista! Tiene muy buena pinta.

    ¡Un beso!

    http://quierounblogdemoda.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta todo!!! me parece ideal!!!
    un besazooo!!!
    www.martidamainstyle.com ;)

    ReplyDelete